Branch Manager – Kalgoorlie
Plant Mechanic/Components rebuild – Perth
position description link
Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters
We are looking for a suitable qualified and experienced Heavy duty diesel fitters to help support growing demand from our clients throughout the Goldfields.
Positions offered include work in the Goldfields on various mine sites and may include some work in our Kalgoorlie workshop as required.
Field service, breakdown and diagnostics for mobile plant and labour hire to valued clients to support their ongoing needs.
Specific tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Travel throughout Goldfields
- Carry our repairs to Underground mobile plant.
- Major Component change outs
- Electrical and Hydraulic Diagnostics/repairs.
- On-site machine Commissioning
- Service and Maintenance
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Diesel Fitter with relevant trade papers
- Minimum of 2 years post trade experience.
- WA Driver’s License
- National Police Clearance
Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV to PS.Employment@pitnportal.com.au